Testimony Internships are an opportunity for believers coming home from incarceration to gain hands-on vocational ministry experience, receive on the job life skills training, pursue the call of God in the community, and prepare to be testimonies in the work force. Testimony Ministries is partnering with local churches to create these restorative opportunities and conduct these stipend reentry internships.
Testimony Interns Receive:
- Reentry Discipleship
- Pastoral Mentorship
- Ministry Experience
- On the job training
- Church Connection
- Life skills development
- Financial Support (stipend)
Testimony Internship Church Partners Receive:
- Engagement in Gospel Centered Justice advocacy.
- Opportunity to effectively serve believers in reentry.
- Outreach support to connect believers in reentry to their church.
- Ministry support from Testimony Interns who are eager to serve.
- Support serving individuals and families impacted by incarceration.
- Gospel Centered Justice resources, consultation, training, and ministry support.
We are ready to believe and partner with your church to seek gospel-centered justice in our communities. Thank you!
Your donation will go directly towards supporting believers in reentry receive the opportunity to be welcomed home with the love of Christ, serve in a local church, pursue the call of God on their life, receive on the job training, develop necessalife skills, experience restoration and be a blessing to the community.